Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting the hang of this

Well, I've added a banner picture. It's a sequence of stitched shots taken at Kribi on the coast of Cameroon in June 2007. I hope it adds a little pizzaz to this rag.

Spent some time this morning reflecting upon Psalm 139 and the Lordship of Christ. God knows us so well, how can we think that we can hide from Him or run off and do our own thing? His patience with His children is beyond comprehension. Reading "you perceive my thoughts from afar" (v. 2b) made me think of the "idiot chatter" mentioned a few posts down. What must the idiot chatter of 6.6 billion minds sound like to the Most High? White noise? Can you imagine for one minute what it must be like to BE God?

Better quit while I'm ahead :-)

2 comments:

  1. Like the baby talk of 6.6 billion toddlers, each of them the apple of their Father's eye.

    ReplyDelete