Friday, May 21, 2010

It's been awhile

I haven't had much in the way of profound thoughts lately. In addition, the dearth of comments on my earlier posts tells me that nobody is paying attention to my blog anyway, so I have no incentive to maintain it. I suspect it will disappear shortly. Oh well - I thought it would be interesting to give it a try. I admire the bloggers who consistently maintain an entertaining blog, like my friend Will in La Crescenta, CA. Perhaps I will have more to say after I'm back in Africa later this summer.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Point One: if you're worried about whether people are reading your blog, don't bother writing it. Write it for yourself.

    Point Two: The number of comments is always *much* lower than the number of readers...and unless you're being provocative, even much-enjoyed posts will often get no comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Will. It's July 5, and I'm finally getting around to reading your comment. I appreciate the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete